<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

Tip Your Genie


Meet Mr. Jack Hammer, my least favorite musical instrument. Apparently the work crew using it skipped church this morning : - ) Spring is in the air!!

Lazy weekend. I got caught up on 'Lost', hunted for potential dates, studied Danish ahead of my vacation next week, talked to friends near & far. My Brazil friends were bummed that I missed Milton's birthday party..

And so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILTON!!!

I would have gotten up tomorrow at 5am, to be picked up at 6am and taken on a 4-hour drive to a sugar plantation. Some other time, I guess...







Today's musical treat is a The Long Blondes, a young British outfit with deep late-70s punk/new wave influences, she sounds like Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders, with sexual politics and wistful aging seen through the prism of the 'now' generation. I particularly love this video, "Weekend Without Makeup"





this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?