<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 23, 2007

Moommmmmy? Why Does Everybody Have a Blog?


Brian's best musical joke, ever? : - )
Well, Brian, maybe because we like to express ourselves! The honest truth is I enjoy playing with pretty colors...

How I loved Prince's 1999 song and album. But that was 23 years a-GO, when there used to be a SHOW. (another musical in-joke). Special prizes for anyone who picks up on any of these musical hints.
Honest to goodness. Give me the answers, and you'll get something nice, if small.

Tomorrow night I am headed for Brazil on a special project, arriving Sunday in São Paulo, just in time for Milton's birthday party. Monday up at dawn's crack to drive to some remote rural location. Then, Wednesday night I fly home, arriving Thursday morning. and Friday night, I'm off on a 9-day vacation in Europe, to London, Oslo, and Copenhagen. More on this later.

Another Brian-ism is: "I can't keep up with your travelling ass." Such wit. : - ) I may be seeing 'Equus' in London with David - I missed this play in the 1970s when my parents saw it on Broadway.
I guess that's what they talked about at the grown up table : - ) (see Wednesday's entry)

Quote of the Day:

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
- Mary Bly


Cartoon du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?