<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm Here!


Horton hears a Who? : - ) I'm not going to Brazil tonight, we decided that late yesterday afternoon. I was beginning to think we weren't going to decide until I was seated on the JFK runway in business class having a Bailey's®, straight up.


The hills are alive... with the sound of... jackhammers! Isn't 8:30am on Saturday a LITTLE early to start with jackhammers?



Just Fine-yl



I had a nice dinner last night w Fernando & Sunil at VYNL, in it's new location at 754 9th Ave between 50th & 51st. VYNL's motif is records and music - the menus are all attached to old album covers. I ordered from The Best of Blondie. The 'nouvelle diner food' is still scrumptious, and very reasonable. I had a delicious tuna steak with sweet sauce, smashed potatoes and spinach for $15. The bathrooms are named for Cher, Nelly, Whitney and other divas. I peed to the sound of Cher's 'Strong Enough.' Utterly inspiring.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?