<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gone With The (Trade) Wind?


Is my Easter vacation really cancelled, fallen victim to the vagaries, slings and outrageous fortune of the almightly deal? Have I really lost enough Airfare to buy a Flat-Screen TV? We shall see. My flight to London is tomorrow at 7:30pm, and I'm coming to work packed - just in case. I'd hate for both the deal and the vacation to vanish simultaneously. My head is spinning, juggling alternate plans B, C, D, and E, for a variety of work and personal events, ever more frequently...
In the background, a lot of good music and language lessons... I'll spare you Danish Verbs, but you might enjoy the 60s-ish High Llamas.

Stop, Look, and Listen: High Llamas - Sun Beats Down.


I was once 'mooned' by a llama - at Macchu Picchu - all those years ago.









this entry's permalink
Comments:
Trade is my life!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?