<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

75


Here's our Kelly in Terrence McNally's "Some Men," which opened last night. It's a play of vignettes about gay men over the last half century or so - I'm hoping to see it on April 11 with Bart.

It's going to be 75F in NY today. Echoes of Summer.

I'm watching the strange and surreal "Science of Sleep." Watch the trailer here. It stars Gael Garcia Bernal, the brilliant and beautiful Mexican actor, as a shy and stunted twentysomething whose stark life contrasts sharply with his wild, cartoonish, colorful dreams.. I have no idea where this is going, but I'm enjoying the ride. Just the visuals are worth it.

Quote of the Day:
"If you don't want your dog to have bad breath, do what I do: Pour a little Lavoris in the toilet. " - Jay Leno








this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?