<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 05, 2007

Superfast... and Well-Preserved


In and Out of Whole Foods in 5 minutes! I'm finally appreciating the meaning of Super Sunday, though frigid weather certainly helped. Today I'm off to Bogotá, Colombia for two long, long, long days of meetings tomorrow and Wednesday - I should be back Thursday afternoon.

At the gym, on the TV screen, I saw images of Prince (pictured left) blowing away the crowd at the Superbowl half-time show. He's always been one of my favorite musicians, and I'm glad to see him looking and sounding so great at 48. All those years of healthy living in Minneapolis appear to have paid off...

This trip will go by so fast you won't even know I'm gone.

Superfast. It's a superfast era. Turn around and it's 2007. Turn around and you're gone...

Saw Christi yesterday... We're going to see Les Miserables on Broadway two weeks from Thursday (Feb 22 - old Washington's observed birthday) - I missed it the first time around, though I did read all 1,400 pages of it in French when my eyes had more stamina. Now I just listen to it in French. : - )

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?