<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 29, 2007

I Think I Can, I Think I Can


Congrats to the little indie comedy that could, Little Miss Sunshine, for winning the Screen Actors' Guild's Ensemble award - their equivalent of 'Best Picture.' I saw this last summer with Christi, and laughed until my stomach hurt. You'll remember I said at the time that their vehicle merited its own award. Apparently, co-star Greg Kinnear agreed...

From today's NYT:

''Little Miss Sunshine'' co-star Greg Kinnear thanked the German automaker that designed the rickety minibus the film's horribly dysfunctional family drives to their little girl's beauty pageant.

''I'd like to thank the engineers at Volkswagen for making a beautiful vehicle back in 1969 that is so comfortable, so safe,'' Kinnear said.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?