<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Now and Then


Here's a aerial photo of Bat Yam, Israel, where my Aunt Eleanor lives, a few miles south of Tel Aviv. Bat Yam has changed a lot since the late 1960s when Little Aaron spent a summer there (see 1960s photo below).

Holiday parties are in full swing here in the Apple - tonight I have the Emerging Markets Trading Association charity ball, tomorrow night it's my gay outdoors group, Sundance Adventure, and Saturday with friends uptown in the afternoon and in Park Slope with Bart & Ashely in the evening. Next Tuesday is my apartment building's holiday shindig, for which the halls are already decked. And next Wednesday night, I'm off to Israel....

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?