<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy B i rthday, Fernando!!!!


Fer he's a jolly good feller
Fer he's a jolly good feller
Fer he's a jolly good fehhhhhhlllleeeeerrrrrrrr
Thatnobodycandeny (4x)


Fernando is one of the most interesting people I know. Hard to believe I've only known him two years - I met him and his partner Sunil through Denis, a close friend of mine from Paris who was visiting that summer.

Since I don't have a picture of Fernando at work, here's someone very cool born on the same day, only 16 years earlier. In operatic garb, to boot. Kevin Kline actually does look quite a bit younger, though his long and versatile career stretches back several decades. Perhaps my favorite moment is his turn as Otto is 'A Fish Called Wanda' - he was fond of remarking that his name 'means eight in Italian' : - )


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?