<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Vivir, Que Son 2 Días....


That´s a Spanish version of ´carpe diem´ I heard in Belle Epoque, a 1993 Oscar-winning film from Spain I rented two weeks back. Such is my m.o. this weekend. I´m in Buenos Aires, sunny and 70F (pictured left, with iconic obelisk), with the sun setting at 5pm and shining wan light in the oblique angles of autumn. It´s a beautiful city. And it´s nice to see Andres. We had a ample and tasty ´parrilla´ or Argentine mixed meat grill late lunch that will preclude dinner, washed down by red wine, a local classic, and a tiny cafecito with a kick.

Tonight, we´re going to the theater to see Él metodo Götheman, which won Best Play here this year. Tomorrow, a friend with a car is taking us into the countryside for an excursion... I have a presentation to write over the weekend, and I´m stumped as to when and where this is going to happen. I have to give the presentation hours after landing at JFK Tuesday morning - fortunately it´s about a company I know really well...






this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?