<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's still raining in São Paulo, I`m at headquarters, in the shadow of the funky post-modern FIESP building (pictured on a much sunnier day). Today's Big Lunch, with a sugar-producing cooperative, took place at one of SP`s top meat restaurants - exquisite from mini-hors-d'oeuvres to mini-deserts, with a scrumptious rump steak - juicy and tasty - as the centerpiece.

Two company visits, hours in traffic, hours on the phone trying to satisfy a tough customer, and then I must get a very early night, because I have to get up at 4am to catch a flight to Belo Horizonte, a major city 600 miles northwest of SP, in Minas Gerais state, for one meeting, after which I fly back, do two meetings here, and fly to Rio at night to be ready for more meetings Friday...

I guess it still beats slaving away in my cubicle...


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?