<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

From The Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?

Question: “Sen. Russ Feingold (D-WI) is calling for a censure of the president for illegal wiretapping. What do you think?”

Answer 1: " This is a cheap stunt designed to discredit an executive order that, only by pure coincidence, happens to be illegal."
Answer 2: " This political move is like when I call my parents when I know no one will answer just so I can say I called."
Answer 3: " No big deal. Now, when the House actually starts listening to a senator from Wisconsin, then you have problems. "



Question: "A recent survey of hospitals indicated that methamphetamine is responsible for more drug-related emergency-room admissions than any other illicit drug. What do you think?"

Answer 1: “It wasn't the meth that put me in the ER, man. It was trying to wrestle that horse ."
Answer 2: " Meth's a bigger problem than weed, coke, and heroin? No wonder popular music sucks now."
Answer 3: " We should just train all the pharmaceutical reps mulling around the hospital lobby in basic lifesaving measures."




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?