<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Web Site You Can't Quit


My friend Peter's unveiling his Brokeback Mountain website, www.brokebackmountaintour.com, with news, video clips, and all manner of Brokebackiana. I encourage you to go take a look.

More on Miami later, including the creation of a WonderSalad, a trio of films, and two very different national parks, one of which spells the end of Florida.
You heard me. The end of Florida.

I'm falling a bit behind on my posts, I'm afraid - heavy workload, and I took Tuesday off. But I feel renewed. And tonight, I concocted my own version of the WonderSalad.

My pal David and I did a tad of shopping, wherein I purchased pink salt and pink pepper, with the serious intention of doing more pink cooking : - )




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?