<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Under The Gun


I'm trying to crank out one of the most complex research reports of my career, with a throng of salespeople and investors chomping at the bit, breathing down my back. Precious little time for entertainment. I did manage to finish "Stagecoach," the magnificent 1939 proto-Western that launched John Wayne and set the bar high not only for Westerns, but for multi-plot, multi-character ensemble action movies. It's about a motley crew of diverse characters making a dangerous trip across New Mexico and Arizona... via Stagecoach It contains... an Apache attack! wa wa wa! This is not a revisionist Western : - ) Nor can I guarantee you with any assurance that actual horses were not harmed during the filming of this movie....

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?