<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Captured By The Game


From The Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?
Question: “This weekend, Vice President Cheney accidentally shot a 78-year-old companion on a hunting trip in Texas. What do you think?”

Answer 1: " I think it might be time to take a closer look at Dick Cheney's series of geriatric 'hunting accidents."
Answer 2: " Being a compassionate conservative, Cheney immediately apologized and offered to snap the poor man's neck."
Answer 3: " It's nice to see that Cheney brings the same clear-headed approach to arms deployment in his personal life that he does in formulating foreign policy."




Question: “A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Apple, claiming that iPods have the potential to cause hearing damage. What do you think?”

Answer 1: " I don't know if it causes hearing damage, but the ability to listen discreetly to Britney Spears has done major damage to my musical taste ."
Answer 2: " This is like when no one warned me my gas bill could skyrocket by turning up my thermostat all the way."
Answer 3: " Doesn't matter. The only thing I use my ears for is to listen to my iPod."




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?