<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy 2nd Blog-a-Versary


Hey Hey, I'm back at my desk, nearly nearly recovered. Resurrected.... and.....
Here's my very first post, from January 18, 2004, in black-and-white:

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Entering the Off Off Off Zone

Off Off Off Broadway can be amazing. In a beat-up old office building, today my friend Christi Aguiar and I saw "Clash by Night," a rarely-staged Clifford Odets gem from the 1940s, produced on a shoe-string and showcasing excellent acting all around, especially Abby in the title character of Mae. The Shins, in contrast, make tuneful indie rock in New Mexico


This is Clifford Odets on the left, and The Shins on the right:

I lost my new headphones in the slush. Uggh


# posted by Aaron @ 7:44 PM

Back to Today, Some Cartoon Humor:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?