<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm back. It's frigging cold here.... I can't wait to see Brokeback Mountain tomorrow with Fernando & Sunil - It's been sweeping the awards season, and won Best Picture and Best Director from the Los Angeles Critics, New York Critics, and Boston Critics, among many other accolades. It's the clear Oscar front-runner...

From The Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?"

Question: “Thousands of artifacts that have been taken from tombs around the world often make their way to prestigious museums. What do you think?”

Answer 1: "Well, it would certainly explain the recent upsurge in mummy-curse-related murders at the Met."
Answer 2: "That must be why Getty director Dr. Michael Brand was digging up my mom's corpse last week. It doesn’t explain why he was fucking it, though."
Answer 3: "Look, I'm a realist. I just don't believe in all this superstitious nonsense about 'archaeology' and 'museums.'"





this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?