<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day...


Back from South America, and my sleep-deprived head is pounding. On Thursday morning, I'm heading for the wild, wild west, lasoo-ing up a rental car and mosey-ing over to Phoenix, via Cleveland, St Louis, and whereever avoiding the snow drifts shall lead me... Unless I change my mind...

Tonight: Brokeback Mountain! I just can't wait.... I'm long overdue for a good cry... This film has blown away nearly everyone who's seen it... Hey, it's making me cry going into it : - ) In this respect it recalls a review of the 80s musical 'The Goodbye Girl', based on the film: "It's the show where you walk in humming the theme song..."



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?