<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 17, 2005

425 Miles Down, 2000 To Go....


Greetings from Cleveland, where I just spent the night after a long drive through ghostly, wintry, underpopulated Northern Pennsylvania - 320 miles of it - on route I-80. This morning - The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame (pictured left), then, on to Louisville. Also, must buy a new electric cord for my laptop - apparently left that back in Parsippany, NJ.

Happy belated birthday, Aunt Lorraine! She turned 75 yesterday, and I must call her this morning.

Also, it was 17 years ago today that I met my first boyfriend, Andres....

Cleveland is prettier than I expected. My hotel, and the Hall of Fame, both face Lake Erie, which I'm happy to say is still more blue than black...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?