<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

What Does It Spell?


Shorter, sweeter days. If you blink you miss the sunlight. Admittedly, I've been lost in 90s music, my hobby as music curator.

And may I ask you? What was your best moment of the 1990s, meaning something that happened in between January 1, 1990 and December 31, 1999? Tell me, I won't post the results...

I saw the documentary 'Spellbound' and I was less enthralled than many film enthusiasts of my acquaintance. And a saw a preview for a film of a novel about a girl entering a spelling bee. Spelling is not very compelling! In many other languages, a spelling bee would sound bizarre - because these languages are pretty much written as they're pronounced. French is not one of these - I wonder if the French have spelling contests?



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?