<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vortex! Pressure chamber! It's going to be a late night, as I scramble to finish a important report on a tight deadline. Happily, that entitles me to share in the takeout sushi my banker pals downstairs are going to order. Tomorrow afternoon I'm off to LA for five meetings, dinner with Brian, and then a short flight to Pheonix to hang with my family for three days, returning Sunday to New York.

I got a sharp haircut. My stylist told me her friend's daughter was sued by the music industry for illegally downloading songs, perhaps for as much as $10,000. This is the first actual person I've heard of that's been sued. I, of course, buy all my music legally, sometimes through paid downloads, sometimes on CD, from amazon.com.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?