<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

ROFL


Battling a flu and sore throat, my project of the year comes to fruition today - I think. I spent half of my Thanksgiving vacation working on it, including all day yesterday. Sorry about the spotty blog posts.

ROFL stands for Roll On Floor Laughing, which is my reaction to "Arrested Development," the most laugh-out-loud funny televsion program since.... Fawlty Towers? : - ) It's been about four years since I've laughed until my stomach hurt. And that was in a movie theater lobby, after watching 'The Dinner Game,' a French movie about these guys who have a monthly contest to see who can invite the biggest idiot as a guest - they naturally get their comeuppance.

More on "Arrested" later - I must get back to work....


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?