<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Saw The Sign


Ace of Debasement... What is this, the middle ages? This Texas woman, tired of her daughter's poor grades, is forcing her, as punishment, to stand at a busy intersection with a sign (pictured left) that says "I don't do my homework and I act up in school, so my parents are preparing me for my future. Will work for food." At least she isn't made to stand out in a snowstorm with no coat, like the little girl in Jane Eyre.. On the other hand, maybe this would have been a more suitable punishment for Martha Stewart. : - ) Just kidding.

Fall has fallen, and nary an orange leaf have I contemplated. Time flies when you're working insane hours and taking intercontinental day-trips : - )

The absurd back-drop: a video presentation, in each elevator bank, of 'Team ABN-AMRO' and its entry in Volvo's 2005-2006 sailing Race Around The World.'

We are all living the script of an indie movie. Literally.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?