<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Vote For Me - I'm Cuter...


I can't wait for tomorrow's primary election to be over! My answering machine is full of pre-recorded candidate messages (some dialed from Canada to save money!) and I can't step out of my building without being accosted by three major candidates for Manhattan Borough President, an office which I consider to be a high-profile sinecure. Scott Stringer, an average looking straight politician, has been 100% cool on gay issues. But I may vote for the cute gay guy, Brian Ellner (pictured right), instead, who is accomplished, well-meaning, but perhaps a little cheesy. I shook his hand this morning and said 'good luck' without even removing my iPod earphones! A third candidate, Jewish Soccer Mom Eva Moskowitz, has the best slogan: "Don't Get Mad - Get Eva". Well, at least I'm choosing between three good candidates - how often can you say that? If I have time to vote at all...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?