<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Say Goodbye To Green...


It's the first day of autumn! Time to pick the remaining blueberries (left).

Audit My What? It was suggested by our internal regulators that my personal blog be audited, despite the fact that it is strictly personal, to share my life and experiences with family and friends. This feels a bit pointless and intrusive. Anyway, I hope they like the cartoons. : - )

I'm meeting Christi tonight to see two Norwegian acts, Röyksopp and Annie, at Webster Hall. More later. Thomas left today - we had a final dinner at Café Gitane near Mott St last night, and we passed the San Genaro festival, which was going strong. Thomas, who used to live there, is glad to be rid of the week-long hoopla, especially the crass and loud star of 'Drown the Clown.'



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?