<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

From a recent issue of The Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?"

Question: “According to a Pennsylvania study released last week, nearly 12,000 people contracted infections during hospital stays last year. What do you think?”

Answer 1: "Perhaps this problem would be solved if hospitals used a strong-smelling antiseptic and painted everything white."
Answer 2: "Infections too, now? I thought it was bad enough when they put me in a room full of sick people, stuck me with needles, and took away my pants."
Answer 3: "That explains why my triple-bypass surgery was done outdoors."
Answer 4: "A closed-off building filled with contagious people? Whose idea were hospitals, anyway?"
Answer 5: "This is why I remained conscious during my hip-replacement surgery and insisted that rubber gloves were worn at all times."


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?