<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Chile Gets Its Groove On


Some of you will recall that 7 years back, some Chilean businessmen were offended by my casual dress, dissheveled and jet-lagged appearance, slouching in my chair, and general informality. But times, they are a-changing! This month I've been working 24/7 with Chileans on a project, and they are truly a delightful bunch, with kind hearts and a sense of humor. Best of all, they decided to go casual this week, following my example, and I think they deserve some comfort, since they've been working non-stop on this project for literally weeks on end.

Hope to finally tell some interesting tales this weekend. Free time and a working computer would be hugely helpful toward this end. Meanwhile, enjoy this Rothko.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?