<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Before The Breathing Air Is Gone...


Before the sun... is just a bright spot in the nightime... Had a lovely day out in Pound Ridge with Kevin & Stephen, and Kevin's very cool family. It was a halcyon, relaxing day, with a cloudless sky and the buzz of busy bees amidst Kevin & Stephen's colorful flower garden. I was fairly mellow about said bees, provided they stayed at least 3 feet away from my head.. My reflexes improvised various evasive maneouvers but at no time did I lose my tranquility. Kevin's delicious dinner included steak strips, roasted vegetables in garlic & wine sauce, salad with fresh herbs, apple tart, and fresh blue- and straw-berries. Bliss.


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?