<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

From this week’s Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?

Question: “Last week, former FBI agent Mark Felt revealed that he was Deep Throat, the anonymous source that helped break the Watergate scandal. What do you think?”

Answer 1: "From the looks of his photo, Mr. Felt took this secret 99.5 percent of the way to the grave."
Answer 2: "Although his motives remain unclear, I definitely believe that Mr. Throat ultimately acted in the best interests of his nation."
Answer 3: "To Leonard Garment, who authored In Search Of Deep Throat and argued that former White House aide John Sears was the mystery informant, I'd like to say one thing: Ha ha ha!"
Answer 4: "I had my money on former Nixon speechwriter Ben Stein, largely because I am ignorant and he's been on TV."
Answer 5: " I'm just glad that longtime suspect Henry Kissinger has finally been vindicated. It's about time his good name was cleared of any lingering charges of right-doing."
Answer 6: " He didn't also kill JFK, did he? I'd like to tie up as many loose ends as possible this week."

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?