<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

Yes, They Let Me In


Greetings from Mexico City. I am one sleepy dude. But at least I'm not missing my own conference. That would not have been a career boost : - ) Wow, I can't believe I haven't been here in 3 years, this is the first post from Mexico not counting my border hop last December - in my JPMChase research run, I was often here 3-4 times a year, here, meaning the Four Seasons, Mexico's most beautiful urban hotel - it's a soft pink colonial wonder with a huge inner garden/courtyard rich with tropical flowers and plants. Fine art is everywhere you look. At left - Mexico City's main cathedral, near the "Zócalo" or main plaza, which is Mexico's political and cultural epicenter - home to the Presidential Palace with its beautiful Diego Rivera mural and many other colonial buildings. Six centuries ago, this was the center of Tenochtitlan, the Aztec capital. Will try to post daily while I'm here - back late Thursday night. Wow, my 20th trip to Mexico...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?