<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Web Master


I'm really enjoying my gig as Webmaster for my gay & lesbian outdoors group, Sundance Outdoor Adventure Society. We offer a wide range of activities, ranging from hiking and canoeing to hot-air ballooning. Check out my June activities page.

So tonight, I'm leaving for a three-day project in Santiago, Chile, which should be interesting. This means tonight and Friday night I shall sleep on a plane. My replacement passport should arrive today.

Also lost, this morning, is my corporate ID. This is extremely annoying, since I literally can't enter my office, the bathroom, or the cafeteria without unlocking electronic doors with my ID. (sometimes a series of doors, like the opening credits of 'Get Smart') Without an ID, you're essentially useless. Happily, I was able to get a quick replacement.

Here's some cartoons:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?