<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Menzel : - )


Not as catchy as "Bennifer," I guess... Hey there. Last day in the office before Mexico Trip, and I'll definitely be working this weekend. On the plus, Bart's invited me to a play reading in Brooklyn tomorrow night featuring Meryl Streep (pictured left). My ex Brian is in town to catch his brother-in-law Kelly in Julius Caesar with Denzel Washington, which I saw Wednesday (see yesterday's post). Coincidence: Both Meryl and Denzel have won two academy awards, one for a lead role, the other for a supporting role and - their last movie appearance was together, in "The Manchurian Candidate."


Elsewhere: Peter digs up some 19th century NYC history, while Thomas, in Brazil, shows off his tan. : - ) Here's a little Long Island humor:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?