<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Check out Peter's great post on "Aliens of the Deep," the IMAX voyage to the ocean floor, 6 miles beyond the reach of the sun's rays...

From this week’s Onion, my favorite feature, “What Do YOU Think?
Question: “The FDA is deciding whether they will allow non-prescription sales of the morning-after pill Plan B. What do you think?”

Answer 1: "If this pill is sold over the counter, people will start, for the first time ever, having unprotected sex."
Answer 2: "Why not? The tequila responsible for getting me knocked up in the first place is sold over the counter."
Answer 3: Do I think they should sell the morning-after pill over the counter? Hell, I think they should add it to One-A-Day multivitamins."
Answer 4: "It says in the Bible that the morning-after pill is wrong. I believe the passage is Pharmaceuticals 3:16."
Answer 5: "Not for me, thanks. I've had a Dalkon Shield IUD in me for 30 years, and in me it's gonna stay."
Answer 6: "Wait. There's a way to prevent pregnancy?"

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?