<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stronger Every Day?


Like the calvary charging over the hill to rescue the beseiged outpost, two Augmentin tablets per day are hard at work fighting the unrelenting ear & throat bug that's been with me for 11 days. This morning I feel cautious optimism - could the cloud finally be lifting?

I'm enthralled by Carnivale, HBO's edgy, riveting series about carnival folk traveling the Dust Bowl during the depression, a simmering epic about good and evil. Imagine the quirks and storytelling structure of Twin Peaks, minus the humor, the cast of Freaks, the setting of Grapes of Wrath, and perhaps the epic struggle and central conflict of Lord Of The Rings... You'll hear more from me on this topic, as I devour Season 1 on DVD.


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?