<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

I Only Have Ice For You


I drew a blank on Saturday when Thomas asked me where I want to go on my next major vacation. On further thought, Seward's Icebox, aka that national-park-kissed wonder that is Alaska, seemed just the place. My vaca pal, Erik, would prefer St Petersberg. Either way, I get 20 hours of sunlight in late June.

I'm just back, exhausted, from a whirlwind Boston trip after working all weekend on my presentation. five meetings in eight hours, on very little sleep. It went pretty well. Had a drink with my friend Erik in the lobby of the Langham, where I stayed. We didn't have to pay for it, since they had already closed the register, and felt lazy.





Cartoon du Jour:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?