<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dude, Where's My Weekend?


I don't know where the time went, and didn't do much... I saw "The Gates" again in the frigid clarity that was Sunday morning, this time from the northern, 'emerging' end of Central Park, at 110th St and Malcolm X Boulevard. You know you're in deep blue state territory when a major artery can be named for Malcolm X... I had a nice Thai dinner with friends Sunday evening. I finished the movie "Reality Bites" on Netflix Saturday, which I will review this week. I watched about 14 episodes of "Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends" - about 3 1/2 minutes per episode, but I had to press the 'menu' button a lot. It's interesting watching 'Rocky' as an adult - I get the double entendres now, but take the action less seriously. I didn't see any Oscar candidate movies. I hung out with Bart Saturday afternoon and listened to the likes of Liza Minelli and Judy Garland on Rhapsody (with my computer's sound card gloriously restored). Congrats, Bart (you know what for, though you rarely read my blog, so this is kind of tree-falling-in-the-woods-y).

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?