<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Dr. Projecto Rides Again...


Did some intense financial projections yesterday. This involved identifying key variables of a sugar company, calculating what drives each one and how they might change, and expressing this as a dynamic, multi-worksheet Excel file that shows what happens to this company, if, say, the price of sugar rises or falls..

In my younger days they called me "Dr. Projecto." My motto, from an old finance professor: "Never confuse precision with accuracy..."

Today marks 14 years since my Dad (pictured left with 2-year-old me)passed on.. In 1991, on a snowy day, as US forces captured Kuwait City....Tomorrow's my sister's birthday - there's a long history of calamities befalling her on or around Feb 26, of which Dad's passing was the low point...


Great quote Peter saw in a bookstore window: "Don't judge a book by its movie."


Cartoons, Personal & Political:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?