<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Kelly On The Great White Way!


Friends, Romans, Countrymen! Thrilled here to inform you that my friend Kelly AuCoin (left) will make his Broadway debut as Octavius in Julius Caesar opposite Denzel Washington's Brutus! Previews begin March 28, I'm so excited...

Hit The Ground Running: My first day back, kind of congested, and I Nyquil-ed through my 6:15am alarm... Oh well. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Can't Put It Down: I am enthralled by "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. Very smart, imaginative, well-paced storytelling and keeps your brain on its toes with all the time-hopping. I now owe you people several book reports...



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?