<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Jan Pahechan Ho...


Or, in case your Hindustani is rusty, "oh, come with me, my little darling..." These golden words, sung in the mid-60s by Bollywood legend Mohammed Rafi (pictured left) came to me riding a wave of Ventures-like surf music. Picture Busby Berkeley directing in a turban. Such was the black & white musical opening sequence of "Ghost World," an excellent 2001 indie movie about alienated singles and struggling with the parameters of stunted lives... I hope this blog post isn't too 'stream of consciouness' for you. If it is, worry not.. Below you'll find a cartoon for your amusement...

Do all of you know about Rhapsody? It's the most happiness you can buy for $10 a month... It's a musical E.T. beckoning through your cyberwindow. If you're intrigued, ask me about it...

There is a logic, a theme, running through this post. I haven't gone mad, you know. : - )


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?