<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

Gefeliciteered met Je Verjaardag, Joost!

And here's wishing a very happy birthday to my good friend Joost Van Kranen from Amsterdam, pictured here (right) with his legal husband, Ronald Vendelmans, in my apartment a couple of years ago...

Below's an earlier picture of Joost, from October 1993 when I met him during a four-country swing through Europe. Amsterdam is a really lovely place with a wonderful vibe. Creative, free-living, while its 17th century exteriors are a snapshot in time.


Joost has lived there since school, but grew up an hour away in Utrecht, said to be picturesque. Joost, like me, is a language enthusiast, speaks Spanish, and has dabbled in Portuguese, Turkish, and others...





Happy Friday... Feeling much better, I'm back at work!



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?