<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

Jolly Old Jet Lag


Slept 6.5 hours last night, which is 8% more than Wednesday night and 116% more than Tuesday night. It's been wall to wall meetings, and they've been tough. We had a breakfast meeting screw-up this morning, since they assumed I was staying at a hotel on the other side of town. When you assume, you make... : - )

I'm staying at the Thistle Tower Hotel, right across the Thames River from the famed Tower Of London and the ornate and stately bridge that leads there. My miniscule room redeems itself with a view of the river and Tower. I've never seen the Tower, and that will surely be on this weekend's agenda. Tonight, or 5 meetings from now, I'm meeting Doug for dinner and later, a party. All I need is several lattes to get through today.

It's been a tough trip, but I was smart to make it. I now have the blueprint, at least, of a 2005 game plan. Cheery-O, Aaron

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?