<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Fields In Glass For Everyone...


Well, by now, most of you have my post-election Chillout CD and own the lovely piece of sweet psychedelia referred to in the title. If you don't, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

It's Friday. Tomorrow night I leave on a 10-day business trip to Brazil and Argentina. I will continue to post to this blog almost every day while I'm away. Next week in Brazil, I'll be taking a group of US investors to meet a series of Brazilian companies as investment opportunities. This will take me to Rio, Sao Paulo, and to the retro-futuristic vision that is Brasilia, the nation's capital. Then, next Friday night, I travel a few hours' south for a weekend of downtime in Buenos Aires, where I lived in 1988-89, and to spend some time with my first boyfriend, Andres, who I'm very close to. On Monday night, after a day of meetings in Argentina, homeward ho!

French Fri Day later today / Vendredi Français ça viendra l'apres-midi

Good article on my favorite gay pop group, Scissor Sisters, in Amplifier magazine.

Cartoons du Jour:




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?