<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

My Vow


I swear, I do... ..that I am not going to spend the next 9 weeks reading every single election-related article, on-line and off... ... but that instead...

I hereby commit to watch, and share with you my impressions thereof, two films per week, every week, until November 2. I promise in these coming weeks to check in on my friends often, and to go to the park, museums, and several galleries regularly. I also take the vow of walking down by the river-side.., of feeding the pigeons, of smiling at, at least, one old person per day.

My election reading will be strictly limited to Sunday am in between the hours of 10 and noon.

In the meantime, hava nagila.. (that's Yiddish for 'the lizard's on the house')...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?