<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Apples Are The New Cows


One recent morning I noticed there was a giant apple in front of the Starbucks in the lobby of my building... ...and a few feet away, another mammoth apple, with an "I Love New York" logo, seemed to befuddle a local bag person (see below)... I quickly realized that this was no coincidence. Similar to the Cow Parade competition of years past, painted apple sculptures were popping up everywhere like, well, apple trees...




With a little luck, today might be foot surgery day for my sister, marking the end of two weeks of waiting in a nursing home and the beginning, I hope, of her road to recovery... Crossing our fingers here.







Spotted these two apples while walking near Lincoln Center with Pat Stumpp on Saturday:


Wolverine Humor:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?