<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sunny End... On my way up to Briarcliff to visit my friend Deborah and her family, sunbeams pierced the clouds, and sunlight bathed the remainder of the day. Highlights included a delicious and inventive home-cooked meal, and meeting Joshua, Deborah and Elias' 5 1/2 year old son. With my nephew Danny 3,400 miles away in Arizona, I feel kind of nephew-deprived. : - ) Joshua likes to cut up for the camera and he moves very fast, but I did manage to get a good natural shot (picture left). I'm going to learn true photography, really I am. This is the year!

Six Feet Under, my favorite TV show in 20 years, had been falling off this season, but I'm glad Brian talked me into watching tonight. It had moments of dead-on emotional truth and felt much more organic. Nice to have it back

Two of my favorite current groups are the Bees (60s psychedelia) and the Hives (garage rock). Those who've known me a while will appreciate the irony of my liking groups with these names. : - )

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?