<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Shot 66 Times And Happy About It...


Good morning, and it is indeed. Rain pitter-patters outside, but inside I bask in my cocoon of art, music, air conditioning and good vibes... Thomas sent me all the pictures from our photo shoot Sunday, and I am blown away. I've put nine of my favorites on a special page for you to see. This should get me some dates!

Speaking of Thomas, it turns out he's been living downstairs from the 'bomb cop,' an unhinged 9/11 crew survivor that allegedly planted a pipe bomb in the 42nd St subway Monday and burned himself 'rescuing the public' from it... Read about it in his Thursday post.

Facing Windows with Christi... Braving sheets of rain Christi and I took in a great Italian mystery/character film at the 70s-drenched, seat-bucket art house known as the Quad. "Facing Windows" is about young woman in a strained marriage whose husband takes in a lost elderly amnesiac, and who is attracted to the Clark-Kent-like young man whose window faces hers across the courtyard. Unfolding at a meandering but engaging pace, this story leads to some unexpected places. It is not at all Hitchcockean suspense, despite some traces of "Rear Windows," but it is heartfelt, thoughtful and emotionally honest. It swept Italy's film awards this year, and I highly recommend that you see it if you can..

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?