<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

LameNet


Remember my LA trip a month ago, when I wrote "I am writing this on the TV in my room, the only internet access offered here"? And I noted that "I enjoy the novelty though it is cumbersome. This is to interet access what an attic is to a penthouse. My analogy du jour. " Here, then, are two pictures I snapped of "Lame Internet."





Speaking of Cyber-lameness, my work is now blocking my blog server! ugggh! They're also blocking, Gothamist, my alternative blog news source. Well, that won't keep me from posting. Just like the musical group !!! said about Giuliani: "he can sick his lackeys on me / but he can't stop a new age dawning.."





Quote du Jour:
"I think that everybody, to a certain extent, uses humor to hide behind, and I think Jews are particularly good at it. I'm not trying to suggest that there is anything bad about hiding behind something for the purpose of comedy. I think it's a device to take us away from the pain of living." - Jonathan Katz, 1947

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?