<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Complicated Is The New Simple


Blogger.com, my host, apparently upgraded its system last night. Arrgh. This means I have hundreds of new choices and options, but that I'm not sure I know how to do anything anymore! These changes are usually a net plus, once you've absorbed them... Also transformed is Allmusic.com, my ultimate music reference.. Now it's slow and cumbersome. Less Is More. Simple Is Sophisticated. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. : - )  Pictured left: Birds from my childhood.  You get it, right?

Movie time! I have plans to see movies with both Bart and Christi, tomorrow and next Friday respectively, but we haven't decided which movies.   I came up with several possibilties, as follows, with links to their New York Times reviews:  the gay comedy Touch Of Pink, the Italian thriller Facing Windows, Jeff Bridges' acclaimed performance in the John Irving adaptation "Door In The Floor," Will Ferrell's Anchorman, the Chinese love-triangle import Zhou Yu's Train, and the well-reviewed romantic drama The Notebook. Already seen, and really loved: Napoleon Dynamite and Fahrenheit 911.

Quotes Of The Day:
    
"Condoms are easier to change than diapers." - Bumper Sticker    
     "We need a president who's fluent in at least one language." - Buck Henry


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?