<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Cast a giant shadow... Here's my outline, snapped during Fire Island's late afternoon hours last weekend... This has been a surreal day, beginning with a 6am call from Singapore in which I learned that my boss leaving finance to go write novels and scuba dive... This explained why his boss asked me the other day how I'd feel about living in London... The answer, of course, was that both my customers and the companies are cover are here, in this time zone, not to mention my personal ties (or hope to develop the same)... Stay tuned, this was indeed unexpected, and could shake up this cocktail.

I'm seeing !!! tomorrow night with Thomas! To clarify, !!! are a cutting-edge punk-dance group with political overtones, evidenced by two of its signature song titles, "Pardon My Freedom" and "Me and Giuliani Down By The Schoolyard (A True Story)."

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?