<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

90% Of Brilliance...


...is just showing up. Words of wisdom from nerd-savant Woody Allen. This explains, I think, why I'm going to work today with a headcold. : - )



Another possible explanation is....

presenteeism (prez.un.TEE.iz.um) n. The feeling that one must show up for work even if one is too sick, stressed, or distracted to be productive; the feeling that one needs to work extra hours even if one has no extra work to do.

Invisibeth! What Have You Done? Be on the lookout for my cleaning lady, Elizabeth Duran de Rojas, aka Invisbeth because she was recommended by Doug Krehbiel and for the first three years I never saw her. She was here yesterday and my toiletry bag is nowhere, nowhere, nowhere to be found! This is so incongruous and strange that I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from a surreal, non-linear dream. But if you are reading this, chances are high that I am indeed awake. I probably won't bother Invisibeth. I'll just order another toiletry bag online. : - ) In this congested twilight frame of mind I'm having all sorts of sudden insights... Go figure. Iceland pics coming this weekend. Happy Friday!

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?